Get in the mood for spring with this easy and fun craft. You probably already have most of what you need around the house to make this cute daisy.
What You Need:
- Cut your pipe cleaner a third of the way from the top. The long piece is your stem and the short piece is your leave for your flower.
- Put a strip of glue on your construction paper, where you want to place your stem. Then put the pipe cleaner on that area and hold for 5 to 10 seconds to let the glue dry.
- With the small pipe cleaner bend and twist it to look like a leaf.
- Glue the leaf next to your stem on the construction paper.
- At the top of your stem put some glue at the top and place your pom-pom. This will be the center of your flower.
- Take q-tips and break them in half.
- With glue draw lines that go on the outside of the pom-pom. These are going to be your petals.
- Place your broken q-tips on the glue to finish your flower.
- Let the glue dry and you have a cute daisy!